Hyundai Water Pump in Pakistan
At Hyundai, we aim to produce premium quality products and our pumps are one such product. Hyundai water pumps are constructed to distribute coolant all through water-cooled engines. With the revolution of the crankshaft method, water pump driving systems are becoming more efficient and widely used in Pakistan for both irrigation and drainage purposes.
Water Pump Characteristics
Hyundai water pumps are made with the foremost technology and have distinct features. A few characteristics that are to be considered when choosing a solar water pump are as follows;
- Power consumption rate – It is measured in Watts (W)or Kilowatts (kW)
- Grain size – It states the greatest size of dust particles present in water and is measured in millimeters (mm)
- Fluid flow rate – At the time of perfect operating conditions, fluid has the greatest flow rate. It is represented as Q-max and measured in liters per second/hour (l/h or l/s)
Types of pumps-in a nutshell
- Since water pumps provide greater efficiency and more advantages, they are preferred to be more effective as compared to internal combustion engines.
- Our solar water pumps can be designed in almost any configuration, including borehole or surface configurations, and with centrifugal or positive displacement pumps.
- Surface pumps work well for dams, tanks, creeks and ponds as long as the pump can be located under 6 meters above the water level.
- Borehole or submersible pumps can perform very effectively with solar panels as long as the system is correctly planned.
Hyundai water pumps are reasonably priced and are affordable for any and all customers. The price normally ranges from between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Features of Water Pump
1. Energy efficient
Hyundai water pumps are made to be energy efficient as the water is stored for later use. Groundwater is used to drive the pump and energy is saved likewise.
2. Low maintenance
When using our solar water pumps, upkeep is typically minimal as compared to generators, etc. The maintenance costs are generally low.
3. Low operating costs
The Hyundai water pumps have low operational costs mainly solar water pumps because the energy is primarily derived from the sun. Thus, the operating costs are low and so are the external costs of installing a water pump.
4. Easy to transport and relocate
Water pumps are relatively easier to move and install and we have made sure that Hyundai’s pumps are user-friendly allowing easier transport and relocation.
Rush to the nearest Hyundai Power outlet and grab your favorite products or visit us online here.