Hyundai Gasoline Generators
Hyundai Power is a name of excellence and we make sure our products are always at par with our vision. Another such product coinciding with our goals is our Hyundai Gasoline generator. Hyundai Gasoline generators help in reducing fuel costs while maintaining the high-performance. These gasoline generators supply uninterrupted power supply with a max output of 8.5 KW and a minimum of 1 KW depending on the variant chosen. The fuel capacity of these units can be up to 27L. Electrically started, the durability is unparalleled with state-of-the-art engineering. The price varies and is tailored somewhere between Rs. 80,000- Rs.300,000.
How do Our Gasoline Generators work?
A Gasoline generator burns gas to generate electricity. They can be used in a number of different settings with highly efficient working capacity and are considered to be a necessary expense by some businesses. An electric gasoline generator uses mechanical energy to force the movement of electric charges through an external circuit. We can understand the mechanism of a generator by considering the generator to be analogous to a water pump. It leads to water flow but does not actually ‘create’ the water flowing through it.
Gas Generator Uses
The most common use of our gasoline generator is as a backup power source. A gas generator can be used to supply all or part of the power when the electricity is out. Many businesses regard gas generators as a necessary business expense, as they need a reliable source of power in the event of an outage in order to remain operational. This is especially true in businesses that handle perishables or rely on computer systems to function.
Main Components of Hyundai Gasoline Generators
The main parts used to assemble the Hyundai generator are as follows:
- Fuel system
- Cooling and exhaust system
- Voltage regulator
- Battery charger
- Control panel
- Frame assembly
Generator overheating is a widely occurring phenomenon and could prove to be fatal. We, at Hyundai, hence consider it our responsibility to make customers aware of it so that they are well aware of how to prevent any accidents from happening.
If the generator starts to overheat because of the weak cooling system, it could result in the alternator overheating, following damage to the inside insulation. Because of the overheating the radiator core can also get damaged which would need to be repaired or replaced. Also, a generator shutdown would cause extensive downtime and loss to the organization.
Causes of Generator Overheating
Following are the possible reasons why a generator starts to overheat over time:
- Poor circulation of coolant or low level due to leakage internally or externally. Leaking coolant could be a result of loose clamps or damaged gaskets
- If the generator has accumulated dust on its exterior, this could also result in overheating since it hinders normal heat dissipation
- A broken cooling fan
- If the diesel injectors are clogged, the system will be overloaded causing possible overheating
- Damaged exhaust restricts the exhausting process and low levels of oil.
How to Avoid Generator Overheating
The following points should be considered to prevent gasoline generators from overheating:
- The build-up of hot air from the generator should have a proper channel to be dispersed otherwise re-circulation of the hot air will cause the generator to overheat and cut out.
- The exhaust area should be kept clean with a minimum clearance of 2 meters.
- We need to make sure that there are no other equipment around the generator set which could contribute to the accumulation of heat around the generator hindering its cooling system.
- Use good quality fuel and coolant.
So, stay aware and get your hands on our efficient gasoline generators. Also, if you looking or an option to buy a diesel generator, click here. Visit us online or rush to your nearest Hyundai store and enlighten your house even when the power is out.