Hyundai Gasoline Engine
At Hyundai, quality is our top priority. We aim to produce reliable as well as durable products which last a long life while performing effectively. Extremely durable, fuel-efficient, and performance-centric gasoline engines are the main focus of Hyundai’s gas engine range. There are diverse variants of gasoline engines available and you can choose whichever one suits your requirements. It is a four-stroke gasoline engine and is among the most prevalent internal combustion engines in the market today.
Gasoline Engine Criteria
There are a variety of gasoline engines depending on the following criteria;
- Method of fuel management
- Piston-and-cylinder or rotor arrangement
- Strokes per cycle
- Cooling system
- Valve type and location.
The Gasoline Engine – Four-Stroke Cycle
Our four-stroke gasoline engines are found in automobiles, light-duty trucks, motorcycles, and other equipment types. These work by converting chemical energy from gasoline into mechanical energy. Within a four-stroke engine, the pistons are connected to a rotating crankshaft which is connected through a rod. When this piston moves up and down the cylinder four times, the engine powers through. This movement is what forms the “four-stroke cycle”.
Hyundai four-stroke engines have distinct features. They:
- Are fuel efficient
- Run cleaner
- Provide more torque.
The Four-Strokes Cycles
- Intake: In this stroke, the intake valve must be in the open position while the piston pulls an air-fuel mixture into the cylinder by producing vacuum pressure into the cylinder through its downward motion.
- Compression: In this stroke, the piston compresses the air-fuel mixture in preparation for ignition during the power stroke
- Combustion: This is the start of the second revolution of the four-stroke cycle. At this point, the crankshaft has completed a full 360-degree revolution.
- Exhaust: This action expels the spent air-fuel mixture through the exhaust valve.
These four strokes can also be referred to as “suck, squeeze, bang, blow” respectively, which can be easier to remember.
Our gasoline engines are reasonably priced and you can purchase the ones that suit your requirement. The prices range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000. We have a wide range of gasoline engines and our products are promising. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite product online or rush to our nearest Hyundai outlet and make a purchase.